Along with our main season CSA share, we offer several additional items for our share members to purchase throughout the season as they become available. Detailed information is below.
Place orders for add-on shares listed below at our Online Store. Add-ons are available only to our current year registered CSA members.
Add-on Shares from our Farm as Available:
- Garlic Share (1 pound)
- Greens Share (Bushel box of mixed kale, collards, and chard for freezing)
- Pesto Share (2 pounds basil and 4 heads of garlic)
- Tomato Share (20 pounds tomatoes for freezing/canning)
Additional Bulk Produce for CSA Members:
We offer additional produce at our wholesale prices for members who may want larger amounts of bulk produce for preserving, making salsa, special dinners, etc. Members can request additional produce at any time and if it is available, we deliver it along with your regular CSA share.
Add-On Shares from other Farms or Businesses that we partner with:
*Note: We will advertise these shares to members via email when they become available.
- NEW! Herbal Shares from Urban Nettle: New this year! Katharine Plowman from Urban Nettle will be offering herbal shares including a mini first aid kit, first aid starter kit, and herbal forager’s seasonal share. More information here.
- Grass-fed beef from Early Boots Farm: Members can sign up for a beef share from Tyler and Kate at Early Boots Farm which includes an 1/8 beef in the spring and the fall. Pick-up in St. Cloud at one of our CSA pick-up sites and at our farm in Litchfield will be arranged. Contact Tyler and Kate directly to sign up for a beef share by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 320-249-1841. More information can be found on their website.
- Cornmeal from rebelSoil: Aimee and Andy of rebelSoil produce beautiful and delicious flint corn for cornmeal or polenta
- Honey from Rusch Farms: Wayne and Cindy Rusch will be keeping some of their hives at our farm this season and CSA members will have the opportunity to purchase their honey in the fall.
- Fruit from York Farm: This year York Farm will have Strawberry, Currant, Pear and Apple shares available to our members. More information will be added as the fruit becomes available