We love the opportunity for members to visit the farm and get connected to the land where your food is grown. Visit our Member Events page to learn more about events planned for the current season.
What to bring if volunteering
If you are volunteering or coming on a work party day here are some tips:
- Wear close toed shoes for safety
- Bring sunscreen and a sun hat
- Bring water (no glass water bottles please)
Visiting with kids
Kids are welcome! The farm is a wonderful place of learning and we are happy to have our younger members experience the farm. Adults should supervise your children at all times on the farm. As with any workplace there are inherent dangers and simple precautions keep all of our kids safe.
- Supervise kids on the play set at all times.
- Fencing around livestock is electrified.
- Take note of drainage ditch running through the farm.
- Watch for vehicles in the driveway and in fields.
- The machine shed is off limits at all times.
- All farm vehicles are off limits.
Thank you for helping to make the farm a safe place for everyone!